Friday, June 10, 2011

Freedom

I've asked you to go out and start playing the game, but I forgot to ask one very important question - DO YOU WANT TO PLAY THE FIELD?

Ok ladies, it's fine to go out there and look for the new catch but how many of you are tired of looking and just want to be free and do your own thing!!
Tonight I am out with three of my favorite ladies, each of us are in a very different place in our lives but we all share one common bond - we love each other. One of the ladies is in love and thinks she may marry this guy, the second has dated the same guy for years and finally I think they realize they are meant to be. The third lady is just like me - we are out having fun taking any young man that comes our way - so long as he meets our standards-well at least some. The best thing about this group is that we accept one another and love each other for who we are.

So here is what I'm asking you to do. Find your girls, plan a beach weekend and go for it. Don't set an agenda, so let the dance party happen and be happy. Remember you don't have to date someone to be happy - just be happy for who you are- remember we are little girls at heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment